Monday 4 March 2013

Solution for facing Load UI issues while installing


I have searched the open source tool to test the load of the web application for my project. Finally I have choose the Load UI tool. Downloading the trial version and installing the tool without internet connectivity.
I got the error message "Application not loading" while installing the LoadUI tool.

After some analysis, i have found the solution to solve the issue. Please find the below :


In a command line, enter these commands:
  1. javaws -uninstall
  2. javaws -clearcache
  3. From the Control Panel, Click Programs and open Java.
  4. In the Security tab, click Certificates.... Remove all Trusted Certificates. Then close this dialog.
  5. Also go to the General tab, click Settings..., then Delete Files..., check all items and click OK.
  6. Click Apply and then View....
  7. Make sure that the list is empty for all views (use the dropdown in the upper-left corner to change views). If there are items left, remove them by selecting them and clicking the red X.
  8. Reinstall loadUI.
Now it's successfully installed to test the load of the application..... 

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Sorry that you had to go through this. I'm a developer working on LoadUI and we'll release a new version March 27 that will not have this problem (since it's using JavaFX 2 instead of JavaFX 1).

    Always nice to see good testing blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks..

    I am new to the LOADUI. Kindly guide me how to integrate the LOADUI with wep application.Let me share any other useful guide to integrate.I need the test report from LOADUI. Thanks for your guidance.

    ReplyDelete